Location: Las Vegas, NV
Direct-Hire & Full-Time
Great Culture, Benefits, & 401K
Up to 50% Travel Required
We are searching for a Technical Support Territory Manager for an exciting and established client. This individual will provide technical assistance and training to support products. Position requires extensive overnight travel to all areas of assigned region.
- Practical experience with automotive, forklift, or heavy industrial products and components. Must possess the technical and mechanical skills and practical experience related to troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair related to DC/AC power, hydraulics, hydrostatic technology, internal combustion (IC), and Diesel.
- Ability to read technical parts, service manuals, and schematics. Ability to effectively communicate technical information via telephone, email, website chat windows, and in person.
- Strong computer skills and experience using diagnostic software. Understand how to use a voltmeter and perform wire resistance calculations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Train dealer technicians to properly utilize service software tools, computer databases and electronic manuals to correctly diagnose and resolve product problems in the field.
- Provide ad-hoc on-site support for product demonstrations, on-site installation support, assist in developing and monitoring dealer aftersales support efforts.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance with warranty claims and support the Product Support department staff in development of materials for training and support reference.
- Respond via telephone and written communications with urgency, courtesy, and professionalism to dealer requests for technical assistance.
- Accurately document events in real time. Response to inquiries are expected to be prompt, accurate, and delivered in a professional manner. Resolve product issues rapidly and accurately to improve product quality as delivered to customer and dealer network.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will often work in cramped places and will require bending, turning, and squatting. Frequently standing and/or walking for periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee will be exposed to moving mechanical parts and must be able to follow all safety and tag out procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associate Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification is also preferred.