Location: Charlotte, NC
Direct-Hire & Full-Time
Our established client is searching for a highly motivated individual to join their company as a System Administrator. This individual should be well-rounded and knowledgeable in IT infrastructure, systems, and networking.
- Experience with workstations, servers, network infrastructure, and software services.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and later versions, Microsoft Windows 7 and later versions, and Microsoft Office 2010 and later versions required.
- Desired experience working with Dell workstations, laptops, and servers.
- Knowledge of Cisco switches and programming is a plus.
- Ability to monitor and adjust the LAN / WAN interconnectivity, maintain network-level security, and ensure the stability and integrity of the network.
- Evaluate the impact of additional technologies, services, or changes to the network infrastructure and operational logistics.
- Work within a team of technology professionals to administer a wide area network for 250+ users in over 6 locations.
- Maintain hardware and performs preventative maintenance throughout the company.
- Perform daily networking and systems support.
- Maintain Microsoft 365 accounts, PC’s, new desktop setups, and hardware.
- Assist in onboarding new employees.
- Tracks inventory of all hardware and issuance of laptops.
- Proactively identifies additional areas of improvement within all areas of IT.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
|Job Category||Information Technology|