Location: Charleston, SC
Direct-Hire & Full-Time
Great Culture, Benefits, & 401K
We are searching for a Production Manager for an established client. This individual will be over the entire assembly process and focus on continuous improvement within manufacturing.
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing responsible for production assembly processes.
- Professional experience with implementing lean principles, process, and material flow optimization.
- Experience in industrial vehicles, machinery, or automotive environment is a plus.
- SAP experience is a plus; however, good understanding of ERP systems is acceptable.
- Analytical decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all organizational levels. Strong leadership skills and positive attitude.
- Top Skills: Process Improvement, Innovation, Supervisory Experience, MS Office, Communication, Collaboration, Compliance, Scheduling, Technical, Auto Delivery, Vendor Management, Project Management, Quality Control, Lean Manufacturing, Troubleshooting, Assembly Line, 5S, Analysis, Production Planning, Engineering, Strategic Planning, Manufacturing Operations, Safety Procedures, On-Time Delivery, Lean Six Sigma, CNC, Production Equipment, Kaizen, Inventory Control, Production Targets, Maintenance.
- Responsible for assembly processes while utilizing lean production methods.
- Responsible for plant production goals, product quality and all aspects of safety within the workplace. Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures.
- Promote a culture based on continuous improvement, analytical problem solving, positive work environment, performance, and accountability.
- Set and monitor objectives for team members to achieve financial and customer critical KPI‘s.
- Confer with department heads to ensure coordination of Purchasing, Logistics, HSE and Quality objectives.
- Conduct employee performance reviews. Schedule and conduct staff meetings to ensure consistent communication of company objectives, policies, and procedures. Select and train plant supervisory and administrative staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or related field.