Location: Charleston, SC
Direct-Hire & Full-Time
Our client is searching for a highly motivated individual to join their company as an IT Manager. This individual should be well-rounded and knowledgeable in IT infrastructure, systems, and networking. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining all infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least five years of experience in professional IT environments.
- Possess strong well-rounded technical knowledge of infrastructure, systems, and networking.
- Ability to be outgoing and interact with many different types of personalities.
- Maintain hardware and performs preventative maintenance throughout the company.
- Perform daily networking and systems support.
- Maintain Microsoft 365 accounts, PC’s, new desktop setups, and hardware.
- Maintain network security, firewalls, VoIP, and other infrastructure.
- Interacts with vendors for implementation and integration projects.
- Assist in onboarding new employees.
- Appropriately document all processes, procedures, and manuals.
- Tracks inventory of all hardware and issuance of laptops.
- Proactively identifies additional areas of improvement within all areas of IT.
- Available for emergency system and network outages.
|Job Category||Information Technology|