Location: Charleston, SC
Direct-Hire & Full-Time
Great Culture, Benefits, & 401K
We are searching for an Electrical Engineer for an exciting and established client. This individual will design and troubleshoot electrical wiring harnesses, power cabling, systems and be able to integrate them into mobile equipment.
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in an Electrical Engineering role.
- Experience designing wiring harnesses and electrical schematics and integrating them into mobile equipment.
- Knowledge or experience with vehicle communication protocols. Industry experience with mobile lift-truck CAN bus systems – CANopen preferred.
- Knowledge of CAD (2D & 3D), preferably Unigraphics NX and/or E3, is required.
- Basic knowledge of functional safety standards and applications.
- Troubleshoot electrical wiring, components, and control systems to determine root cause and corrective actions.
- Create drawings and schematics and prepare the engineering change packages.
- Utilize knowledge of electrical design principles, standards, analytics, and concepts to design and integrate new and existing technology.
- Maintain and improve electrical, software, and control systems.
- Selection, specification, and integration of electrical components to meet safety requirements.
- Coordinate prototyping & validation testing of new design concepts.
- Verify control system software and system functionality through analysis and testing to ensure compliance with design requirements.
- Handle change requests and warranty issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.